Hi 👋, I’m Alex
A little more about me
- I am happily married to the love of my life
- I am the father of two amazing twin girls
- I am working on reading every book in the Bible
- We live in SW Washington
- We have a Weimaraner named Griffey and a cat named Nordy
- I try to code in my spare time
- I love to read
- I am an avid outdoorsmen
- I enjoy taking personality tests (I am a 3 on the Enneagram test)
- Health and fitness are important to me
My core values
I’d love for you to know where I stand. Here are some of my core values in no particular order.
- Follow the golden rule – Be kind. Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Insightful curiosity – Be relentless with your desire to learn something new. Test ideas, ask tough questions, challenge what you know. Be a lifelong learner.
- Don’t talk about it, be about it – if you say you are going to do something…do it. If you fail, own it and learn from it.
- Stress Less – prioritize what is important and delegate the rest.
- Document it – share what you have learned with others.
I strongly believe everyone should have a life list. You only get one life…you might as well have some big dreams. Check out my life list items.