I love to test out my ideas, learn from them and explore concepts from different perspectives.
Out of college, I got my start working for Carrot as a marketer. I still work for Carrot and am fortunate enough to have a job that allows me to participate in and grow every aspect of the business. Being on the operations side of the company is both challenging and incredibly rewarding.
We are a fast-paced SaaS company (the 19th fastest privately held company in Oregon) that help real estate investors and agents change their family trees.
I don’t identify as an entrepreneur but I love turning ideas into reality. In my spare time, I try and ship projects to test my skills and indulge my interests.
I love to read. It is a big part of who I am today. I try and document which books I have read and what insights I gleaned.
I also think writing is important, it forces you to slow down and think. I try and blog about the lessons I have learned and my journey through life here on my blog.
“They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.” – Banksy
A little more about me
- I am happily married to the love of my life
- I am working on reading every book in the Bible and documenting my insights
- We live in SW Washington and love getting outdoors
- We have a Weimaraner named Griffey and a cat named Nordy
- I try and cobble together code in my spare time
- I love to read
- Personal growth is important to me
- I enjoy taking personality tests (I am a 3 on the Enneagram test)
- Health and fitness are important to me
- My morning routine is one of the most important things to me
- I plan monthly goals each and every month
My core values
I’d love for you to know where I stand. Here are some of my core values in no particular order.
Accountability – if you say you are going to do something…do it. If you can’t do it, own it.
Trust – don’t make me guess what you will do. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Respect – everyone is on this crazy journey we call life, don’t pass judgment because no one is perfect (except Jesus, he was perfect).
Love – life is short. Find what you love and do it until you don’t love it anymore.
Want to get email from me?
I promise to only send valuable content and updates. We all get too much email and I promise not to spam you with stuff you don’t need to read.