A little more about me
- I am happily married to the love of my life
- I am the father of two amazing twin girls
- I am working on reading every book in the Bible and documenting my insights
- We live in SW Washington and love getting outdoors
- We have a Weimaraner named Griffey and a cat named Nordy
- I try and cobble together code in my spare time
- I love to read
- Personal growth is important to me
- I enjoy taking personality tests (I am a 3 on the Enneagram test)
- Health and fitness are important to me
- My morning routine is one of the most important things to me
- I plan monthly goals each and every month
My core values
I’d love for you to know where I stand. Here are some of my core values in no particular order.
Live the golden rule – Be kind. Do to others what you’d have them do for you.
Always be curious – learn something new as often as you can. Test ideas, ask tough questions, challenge what you know. Be a life long learner
Don’t talk about it, be about it – if you say you are going to do something…do it. If you fail, own it and learn from it.
Be Content – Life is hard. Finding your purpose is hard. Happiness is a fleeting feeling. Instead, find a balance in your life that allows you to be grounded to what matters to you the most. In short, strive for being content not extremely happy.
I strongly believe everyone should have a life list. You only get one life…you might as well have some big dreams. Check out my life list items.
Want to get an email or two from me?
I promise to only send valuable content and updates. We all get too much email and I promise not to spam you with stuff you don’t need to read.