If you are following what other successful people are doing then you are missing the point.
Peter Thiel’s main point in Zero To One is how to evaluate if the trajectory you are on as a business is the right pace and elevation to make it.
He is a big advocate of technology allowing us to do more with less.
This book is excellent to challenge your thoughts on where your business is going.
My favorite part was when Peter breaks it down into these 7 questions.
1. The Engineering Question: Can you create breakthrough technology (vs. incremental improvement)?
2. The Timing Question: Is now the right time to start this particular business?
3. The Monopoly Question: Are you starting with a big share of a small market?
4.The People Question: Do you have the right team?
5. The Distribution Question: Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product?
6. The Durability Question: Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future?
7. The Secret Question: Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see?
Don't Have Time To Read?
Get a quick summary and the most important points of some of my favorite books.
Unsubscribe whenever you'd like.