What an awesome book. I really enjoyed this book. The tips it gives for securing financial peace of mind are simple but actionable. The book is older so the wording takes a little to warm up to (think thy, thou, etc).
The book is told through a series of stories about ancient Babylons and how they lost, found, and kept their wealth.
Here are 7 lessons about gold (money) from The Richest Man In Babylon
- Start thy purse to fattening.
- Control thy expenditures.
- Make thy gold multiply.
- Guard thy treasures from loss.
- Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment.
- Insure a future income.
- Increase thy ability to earn.
Don't Have Time To Read?
Get a quick summary and the most important points of some of my favorite books.
Unsubscribe whenever you'd like.