Today is my 33rd birthday 🎉🧁.
33 also happens to be my lucky number.
In honor of my birthday, here are 33 truths I strongly believe.
- Jesus died for our sins – he is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus.
- How to win at life…be loved, respected, and admired by your family. Everyone else’s opinion is secondary.
- Be willing to compromise on everything EXCEPT your morals and values.
- Reading books is critical to personal growth.
- Do hard things – the human body was made to be challenged.
- Learn history – it can help guide your actions and understanding of the World.
- Having a priority means two things cannot be equally important.
- Bias towards action.
- Shoot your shot – no one is going to build the life of your dreams for you.
- Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy, and wise.
- Mornings are sacred, spend time moving your body and reading the word. After that, how can you fail?
- Most decisions in life come down to trading time or money. Chose wisely.
- Invest in memories with those you love. Someone you love will die in the next 5 years, plan accordingly.
- Our health is our greatest asset, invest in it.
- Mindset = reality.
- Ideas are easy – execution is hard.
- You don’t become confident by shouting affirmations in the mirror, but by having a stack of undeniable proof that you are who you say you are. Outwork your self-doubt.
- We are a collection of our habits.
- Show me your calendar and bank account and I will show you your priorities.
- Don’t talk about it – be about it. Actions speak louder than words.
- Don’t compare yourself to others in the future – appreciate the growth you’ve achieved. Not happy with your growth? Look inwards, get to work.
- Don’t pick between working hard and working smart – do both.
- Be humble – there is always someone more experienced, talented, and smarter than you.
- Real estate has made more “average intelligence” millionaires than any other asset class.
- The first step to growing is learning the right next question to ask.
- Seek first to understand before being understood.
- It’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep.
- Have big goals? You better learn about leverage, delegation, and prioritization.
- Slow down – life was made to enjoy, not be rushed through.
- Make decisions that your future self will thank you for.
- Teach – there is nothing more wholesome than passing on something you’ve learned to someone else.
- Consider your legacy – what will people say when you die?
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Join The Newsletter
Get occasional emails from me when I publish new projects and articles.