Facebook marketing can be frustrating.
I remember sitting down with the CEO of our company after my first year of running Facebook ads.
It was a mess.
I was terrified he would yell at me for doing a terrible job.
I had spent nearly $10k on Facebook ads and could only show a couple thousand dollars in revenue from those ads.
The problem was twofold.
- I didn’t have the proper tracking in place.
- I had 0 ideas what I was doing or a legit Facebook ad strategy.
Lucky for me, my boss is amazing and just pushed me to figure it out.
So what did I do?
- I bought hundreds of dollars in Facebook courses…
- I read tons and tons of blog posts about Facebook marketing as I could find…
- I opted into every email list I could find that was teaching Facebook advertising
- I networked with other advertisers to interview them and pick their brains on what was working on Facebook…
And you know what?
I started to figure it out.
I started generating a positive return on our investment through Facebook ads.
But logging into Facebook’s Power Editor I was still lost in the sauce.
I was confused about…
- Custom audiences
- Detailed targeting
- Retargeting pixels
- Ad copy that sells
But at the end of the day, Facebook ads follow the same rules as basic MARKETING.
You still need marketing elements like…
- A unique selling proposition.
- To build trust for your brand.
- To have a landing page that converts.
- An offer that is compelling.
WHEN you nail these elements, Facebook advertising becomes a 10x easier.
I know what you are thinking…
I just spent $250 and got 221 clicks but nobody is buying my product or services, I am going to give up soon unless someone can show me how to make these Facebook ads work.
Does the image below look familiar?
The “Ah-Ha” Moment
Want to know a secret?
Facebook marketing is easy when you have a strategy.
I forget which webinar I was watching, but I remember the presenter had my full attention. He claimed he was going to show his exact Facebook strategy on the call.
And after 30 minutes of rambling and warming up the audience, he finally started clicking around his campaigns.
I was absolutely blown away.
I was doing nearly all of the “implementation” he was recommending but his results were WAYYYY better than mine. He was generating leads for $3 and getting $0.20 clicks.
He moved from the “implementation” part of the training into the strategy.
And it clicked.
I was good at physically setting up campaigns but awful at the strategy.
Without an effective marketing strategy, Facebook is going to be tough.
Once you create an offer that people want, get it in front of them at the right time, and build credibility, you will see your leads become cheaper and more consistent.
The image below shows a campaign that is for a webinar that ran for a couple weeks.
- It cost me roughly $15 to get someone on the webinar but the offer is for nearly $1,000 and roughly 10% of people convert.
- So when you run the math you will see that on average 81 people will buy for roughly $1,000.
- That’s $81,000 in revenue.
- How much did I spend to get those 819 registrants?
- Roughly $11,000
- That’s a 636.36% ROI.
Enter Facebook Marketing 101
I have created this course for two reasons
- I wish someone would have taught Facebook marketing to me this way when I was getting started.
- I want to level your Facebook knowledge up quickly. I know you don’t have time to watch 100 videos that are 2 hours long.
My goal for you…
Is to make it through this entire course in about 2 weeks (you can take longer if you need to).
But I want to deliver a lesson a day in your email that will walk you through exactly how to set up a strategy and an ad campaign that will get results.
Trying something different
I am going to upset a few people reading this right now but I have to do it.
Not everyone who takes this course will see results.
This strategy will only work for specific types of services and products and for a reason.
That is why I am making the first part of this training FREE.
I want to make sure this is a win-win and I know that there is a TON of value in this course so you will have no problem paying for it once you determine it will help your business.
So if you are ready to learn how to run effective ads on Facebook and learn the strategies I have implemented to see results…
Get started today and sign up below!
From Beginner To Pro: 2 Week Facebook Marketing Course
I’ve spent over $30k in Facebook Ads. I will teach you everything I know about Facebook marketing. Sign up now for highly actionable and detailed lessons that are also 100% FREE! Drop your email below lets get started.
Spam sucks, unsub whenever you’d like.